At a packaging company in the Breda region, we are looking for a:
Production Employee (temporary)
Where are you going to work?
Our client is a leading company in the field of packaging liquids, tablets and powders.
Due to the diversity of products and the qualitative requirements, they are expanding rapidly.
The working hours are as follows: 06:00-14:45 and 14:45-23:30.
What are you going to do?
As a Production Employee you are responsible for:
- Carrying out production activities on a production line;
- Responsible for checking product quality while packing;
- Signaling deviations;
- Report this to the Operator and/or Controller;
- Follow up work instructions by Operator/Controller, including aspects such as quality, safety,
environment and personal hygiene;
- Keep the work environment clean.
As a Production Employee you recognize yourself in the following:
- VMBO work and thinking level;
- Knowledge of the procedures within the production process obtained through training on the
- Has oral skills in the English and/or Dutch language;
- Can communicate in a targeted manner about problems that need to be solved;
- Must develop routine in the work to be able to work at speed;
- Must be flexibly deployable on various production lines;
- Requires a long time to perform the same work;
- Is vigilant when noticing unsafe situations in the work environment.
- Accurate when working on the production lines and noting errors in products;
- Works accurately according to the procedures and guidelines on the production lines.
We offer you a varied and challenging job with a view to permanent employment with our client.