For a logistics company in Bergen op Zoom we are looking for a:
Where are you going to work?
Our client is an international company specialized in the food industry.
You will take care of all logistics processes and warehouse activities in a close-knit team.
There is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
As a Team-Leader you have the following logistics activities:
- Ensure the warehouse operates at efficiency, with customer satisfaction;
- Supervising, directing, coaching and developing warehouse employees;
- Lead by example on Health & Safety and security in all areas;
- Maintaining a secure, safe and healthy work environment;
- Establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures that comply with policies;
- Establish and maintain a monitoring & reporting process;
- Manage operational performance with agreed goals, KPIs & measures;
- Ensure compliance of all SOP’s and that the SOP’s are reviewed and updated;
- Train and manage warehouse team Supervisors to solve day-to-day operational issues;
- Coach and develop supervisors on managing their teams including regular 1-2-1;
- Oversee daily pick / pack operations, while working with the site inventory control team;
- Ensure we maintain our delivery SLA’s and business KPI’s;
- Review, Prepare and record workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout;
- Action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards;
- Working with the planning and administrator specialist;
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance & floor productivity;
- Daily equipment inspections, tools, and machinery, oversee general maintenance as needed;
- Meet regularly with warehouse management team to review, analyses, and develop plans;
- Approach with a can do attitude and flexibility when needed to support the business;
- Lead your team and build engagement levels across the site and with colleagues.
As a Team-Leader you recognize yourself in the following:
- Proven experience of running a warehouse;
- Experience of managing teams;
- Experience of working within a Bonded Warehouse desirable;
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedures and policies;
- Health & Safety Experience and Qualifications;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities;
- Good time management;
- Ability to coach and develop a team;
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback in English.
We offer you a varied and challenging job with a possibility of permanent employment with our client.