At a modern, international, sustainable recycling company in the Bergen op Zoom region, we are looking for a:
Where will you be working?
Our client is a global organization that is going to start a new factory in the Netherlands.
What will you do?
As an HSE Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Develop, implement and optimize HSE policies and local regulations and incident reports;
- You will ensure that necessary permits are obtained and enforced;
- You will establish and review that the procedures for operations, maintenance and all activities in the plant comply with HSE requirements, including necessary personal protective equipment and developed lockout/tagout procedures;
- Responsible for the availability of PPE;
- Perform and supervise HSE inspections and audits;
- Advise and support the organization on HSE issues;
- Develop and conduct safety training to provide safety awareness;
- Analyze and report incidents, deviations and disruptions;
- Oversee compliance with requirements for maintaining ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certifications;
- Oversee compliance with permit maintenance requirements.
As an HSE Specialist, you recognize yourself in the following:
- HVK or Technical mbo+/hbo diploma, preferably in the direction of Safety or Environmental Sciences;
- Demonstrated relevant work experience, preferably also operational experience
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001;
- Native Dutch speaking and fluent in English language, both verbally and in writing;
- Knowledge of Dutch health, safety and environmental laws and regulations in a manufacturing environment.
We offer you a varied and challenging job with the prospect of permanent employment with our client.