At a company in the food industry, in the Zeeland region, we are looking for a:
Mechanical Machine Operator / Production Employee
Where are you going to work?
Our client is a real family business.
They have grown into one of the largest players in Europe.
What are you going to do?
As a Mechanical Machine Operator / Production Employee you are responsible for:
- efficient processing of the goods on the various production lines;
- ensuring a smooth turnaround;
- correct processing of products and packaging materials;
- taking care of internal storage;
- processing of products on the production line according to schedule;
- setting and checking the machines and installations;
- ensuring and checking the correct filling weight and correct composition;
- taking care of the necessary forms;
- supervising quality deviations and checking product quality;
- maintenance and solving of minor faults on the production line.
As a Mechanical Machine Operator / Production Employee you recognize yourself in the following:
- VMBO working and thinking level;
- VMBO basic / framework and / or VAPRO basic or comparable education / work experience;
- preferably some years of relevant experience as a machine operator in the food industry;
- a sense of technology, computer skills;
- able to work independently and in a team;
- willing to work deviating hours and weekends (Saturday).
We offer you a varied and challenging job with the prospect of permanent employment with our client.