For an international manufacturing company in Bergen op Zoom we are looking for an:
We are looking for highly talented people who are driven by making a difference to both the organization and the society that they serve. Curiosity, compassion, intellect and energy are a prerequisite.
As a Quality Engineer you are responsible for:
- Provide technical Quality support and expertise in order to improve material, products and Quality performances;
- Provide support for the review/update of the manufacturing process characterization;
- Investigate in a timely manner non-conformities and deviation;
- Take the decision to quarantine the non-conforming products and liaise with concerned parties to find out the root cause and take relevant preventives/correctives actions;
- Define, establish and maintain a Quality Management System;
- Coordinate and support the establishment of all related procedures supporting good manufacturing practices and approve all procedures;
- Lead initiatives in order to improve the quality standards of products;
- Support the work team to plan the tests and the analysis needed availing herself/himself of the concept of: Total Quality, Lean Manufacturing, Total Productive Maintenance;
- Establish a system to identify, record and evaluate internal or external quality complaints and investigate and resolve critical deviations;
- Define and implement a monitoring system for consumer and customer complaints through when appropriate historical data and trend analysis to identify potential deviations and preventive actions;
- Ensure execution and update of monthly, weekly and on demand quality reports;
- Lead and/or make sure internal audits including quality system audits, infestation control and external audits are appropriately performed and corrective actions identified, followed-up and documented;
- Ensure a strong partnership with internal/external stakeholders focusing on collaboration and information exchange in order to ensure excellent quality and Compliance with our requirements, standardization and continuous improvement;
- Execute internal and external training to all employees, as subject matter expert in QMS, quality process and product in order to drive and share excellence;
- Promote and apply all rules concerning Quality, environment, health and safety;
- Report all situations requiring actions in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
As a Quality Engineer you recognize yourself in the following:
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- 2/ 3 years’ experience in quality engineering, food, pharmaceutical or similar industry;
- Advanced knowledge of relevant standards (ISO, ICH, GMP);
- Well-developed IT skills and project management skills;
- Advanced knowledge on Quality tools, root cause analysis, analytical skills;
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
You will immediately receive a contract with our client as well as good secondary employment conditions that we would like to explain further.