For an international trading company, in Bergen op Zoom, we are looking for a:
The Warehouse Manager reports to the Supply Chain Manager for Europe and works as part of the European management team to ensure that the business achieves its objectives.
Your responsibilities as Warehouse Manager are:
- Accountable for the day to day shipping operation;
- Ensuring parcels are dispatched and received by our customers in a timely manner;
- Responsibility for general building maintenance, equipment servicing, repairs and security;
- Work closely with the stock manager to maintain the stock holding levels;
- Set and manage agreed KPI’s internally;
- In conjunction with the Supply Chain Manager conduct regular reviews of consumable suppliers costs and performance;
- Ensure that all those associated are working in a safe manner and in compliance of the local legislation;
- Work in line with the policies and procedures ensuring the logistics team is compliant;
- Be the main point of contact for 3rd party suppliers; and the main escalation point for any issues at all;
- Possibly accountable for the returns process;
- Ensuring all returns are dealt with in accordance to published processes and return stock is dealt with appropriately;
- Ensure that the company and its suppliers work to the relevant legislation and compliant in all areas;
- Lead, motivate and inspire the logistics team;
- Promote the values and principles.
As a Warehouse Manager you have the following Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an operations management role;
- Previous experience leading/ managing people;
- Basic knowledge in the use of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel;
- Manage the complete daily records and general administration;
- The know how to apply the guideline to ensure a safe working environment;
- Current forklift truck license;
- English & Dutch language to a level that you can receive, understand and relay instructions and information accurately in daily communication.
We offer you a varied and challenging job with prospects of permanent employment with our client.