At a technical service organization in Rotterdam we are looking for a:
NDT Researcher UT2/RT2
Where will you work:
As NDT Investigator UT2/RT2, you will independently perform research on relevant objects, where you are responsible for the correct technique and quality of execution. At the end of the work you report the findings to the client, based on the assignment and the procedures used.
As NDT Investigator you are responsible for:
- Discussing the assignment/work situation with the client;
- Checking the personal protective equipment to be used;
- Preparing the instruments/equipment to be used;
- Performing the various standard NDT techniques;
- Carrying out the safety procedure;
- Reading out the examination results;
- Reviewing the examination results;
- Preparing a report of the examination;
- Performing personal records and handing them in on time;
- Maintaining and managing the materials/equipment and company car.
As an NDT Investigator, you recognize yourself in the following:
- Certification UT2 or RT2, in accordance with ISO 9712 is required;
- Knowledge of standard NDT techniques such as MT2, PT2, VT2;
- VCA (full);
- Willingness to take additional training courses;
- You are independent, proactive, customer and service oriented;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Flexible in terms of working hours and working abroad.
We offer you a varied and challenging job with the prospect of permanent employment with our client.