At a technical service organization in Terneuzen, we are looking for a:
Where will you work:
Our client is a global leader in Non Destructive Testing (NDT) and they are looking for Researchers. The NDT techniques are mostly applied to check pre-service welds of pipelines, ships, containers or barrels, also in-service applications such as wall thickness measurements are among the possibilities.
As NDT Specialist you are responsible for:
- As NDT Specialist, you independently perform investigations that can be used to obtain an
impression of the quality of a construction or object;
- These include welds, but can also be pipelines, ships, containers or barrels;
- The purpose of the examination is to determine the location, dimensions and nature of faults
in the object;
- The examination is mostly performed using X-ray techniques, ultrasonic techniques, magnetic
techniques and penetrant techniques.
As an NDT Specialist, you recognize yourself in the following:
- MBO 4 working and thinking level;
- Preferably you are in possession of MT2, PT2, RT2, film reading and a VCA;
- In possession of a drivers license B;
- Willing to take additional training courses;
- You are independent, proactive, customer and service oriented;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English.
We offer you a varied and challenging job with the prospect of permanent employment with our client.