At a worldwide manufacturing company, with a big location in Geleen, we have the vacancy:
Where do you work:
You will work within the Maintenance department and report to the Maintenance Manager. The team consists of technicians, supervisors and engineers. A department with 40 employees. As a department, we provide service to all compounding units on site.
As a Maintenance Engineer you have the following responsibilities?
- From your discipline, you provide expertise and a substantive contribution to the handling of common
issues within the Chemical units;
- You offer (daily) support to the Operations and Maintenance execution team;
- Keeping an overview between daily work and projects and balance between short term and long term
- Examine the quality and quantity of (preventive) maintenance on the unit(s) responsible and make
proposals for improvement;
- You make analyses, evaluate the maintenance work carried out, and discuss these with the relevant
- The maintenance engineer will take ownership for complex maintenance activities;
- You will be the liaison for project managers during in kind replacements executed by the project
- You also contribute by participating in studies, projects and work with the team on 'Asset
- During the Turn Around of the compounding units, you also play your role.
As a Maintenance Engineer you recognize yourself in the following:
- BSc/MSc level Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Technical expertise in electrical, instrumentation and/or mechanical;
- You have a couple of years work experience in engineering;
- Be able to perform tasks carefully;
- Independently and respond quickly and accurately to changes in process or organization;
- Team player and good communication skills;
- Creative and driven to tackle problems at the core;
- Result oriented, perseverance, ability to work accurately;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both in speech and writing.
You will immediately receive a contract with our client as well as good secondary employment conditions that we would like to explain further.