At a company in the maritime industry, Rotterdam region, we are looking for an:
E Engineer E-plan
Where are you going to work?
You will be working in one of the engineering departments. They provide system integration, electrical design and automation for both new construction projects and upgrades of systems on board naval vessels and submarines.
As an E Engineer E-plan you are responsible for:
- Half of your time is spent implementing new applications in the use of EPLAN;
- For the remaining time you will work as Electrical Engineer on projects;
- You will work in Schiedam in the engineering department for Naval Ships with a total of about 20 Engineers;
- You will work closely with the Application Administrator and the Manager Engineering on improving the Engineering efficiency in the Engineering department;
- Smarter, more efficient and faster engineering are an important part of the future vision of the department;
- You actively think about expanding the library and ensure standardization of components or installations where possible;
- You point out the new possibilities to your fellow Engineers and convince them to opt for the new way of working;
- You are involved in the detailed development of electrical systems for projects on board naval vessels;
- Working out designs of electrical systems in EPLAN;
- Drawing up specifications for the materials and components to be used;
- Providing technical support for production and installation.
As an E Engineer E-plan you recognize yourself in the following:
- A creative solution-oriented specialist who works in a precise and structured manner;
- You have good communication skills in both Dutch and English and know how to express yourself well both orally and in writing;
- You are helpful, can take constructive criticism well, are able to share your knowledge and are proud of your work;
- HBO work & thinking level;
- Extensive experience in designing electrical installations in EPLAN;
- A drive to do things just a little smarter in Eplan every day and to get your colleagues on board;
- A completed education in electrical engineering (or similar);
- Affinity with maritime electrical engineering;
- A passion for engineering.
- Having a permit to work in the Netherlands.
We offer you a varied and challenging job with the prospect of permanent employment with our client.