For an Asset Engineering team we are looking for an enthusiastic and result driven:
Where are you going to work:
The Technical Department is the center of expertise for Engineering at the Bergen op Zoom site.
It delivers expert knowledge to all facilities with a focus on the chemical and compounding plants.
The organization of the Technical Department consists of multiple subgroups.
The Asset Engineering team is responsible for e.g. the design of the asset, the asset life plan, the operating window, continuous reviewing of the asset performance and the subsequent feedback to Operations and Maintenance.
What are you going to do:
- Responsible for reliability, integrity operation and safety of the Rotating assets of the site (Pumps, compressors, gearboxes and emergency diesel driven equipment);
- Monitoring Rotating assets performance, predict equipment failures & proactively address potential issues through effective equipment strategy;
- Develop multiyear asset plans for Rotating equipment;
- Owner of Rotating related contracts (Lubrication, vibration analyses, OEM and third parties repair shops), advise and follow up on various repairs and special maintenance;
- Act on the basis of his/her technical expertise, on behalf of the Site, as contact person for internal/external specialists in relation to rotating issues;
- Carry out investigations and failure analysis to pinpoint failures & develop suitable recommendations that will ensure an optimum level of integrity;
- Turnaround scope review & support during execution for all rotating equipment. Ensure immediate technical support with recommendation related to any unexpected findings during turnaround execution period;
- Lead and/or participate in CDP project phase for rotating equipment;
- Lead and/or participate in Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Side Acceptance Test (SAT) and commissioning plan execution for rotating equipment;
- Implement best practices, technical alerts and Manufacturing Standards for rotating equipment;
- Participate in or utilize virtual domains supports on particular special topic / subject related to rotating equipment as required.
Who are you?
- Bachelor or Master mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years of reliability, maintenance and/or engineering experience in oil & gas, petrochemical;
- Experience in Reliability methodologies RCM, RCA, FMEA;
- Knowledge of Condition Monitoring Techniques, ultrasonic and Vibration analyses;
- Knowledge of machine richtlijnen CE, ATEX for mechanical equipment;
- Expert knowledge of Pumps, compressors, gearboxes, rotary valves, blowers;
- Expert Knowledge of Mechanical seals, seal systems and Tribology;
- Risk based analytical mindset and experience in facilitation and chairing of multi-disciplinary meetings;
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, e.g. with regards to change and stakeholder management;
- Able to efficiently introduce new reliability concepts, to strive for change and to effectively communicate to multiple levels and disciplines within the organization.
We offer You:
- A great working environment with colleagues who know how to get down to business;
- Many colleagues have been working for quite some time, so you can learn a lot from them;
- And they can learn from you!
- Besides a competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits, we take personal development for granted;
- We provide this through a career path for maintenance, in which we pay attention to developing professional knowledge and personal growth;
- Salary depends on your knowledge and experience, based on the collective labor agreement.